The Telehandler Trash Hopper is designed with an open front for easy loading or emptying of contents. This trash hopper is perfect for items such as cardboard, recyclable packaging materials, general jobsite trash handling or elevating jobsite materials to decks or roofs. In addition, this hopper is non-tilting and therefore, not intended for dumping use.
The fork pockets are full length at 60″ long, with usable pockets of 7″W x 3″H. The hopper attaches fast and easy by slipping the forks into the fork pockets. Conveniently, the fork pockets are accessible from either side. A safety restraint chain secures the hopper to the forklift to ensure the load is safely transported. Lastly, the all-welded steel construction with reinforced edges and corners, provide strength and durability for the most rugged of jobsites.
5 Benefits of a Telehandler Trash Hopper with Open Front
- Telehandler Operator can place Trash Hopper in the most useful location for the job – the floor, an elevated deck or roof.
- The completely open front allows workmen to load recyclables, trash, materials or equipment with wheelbarrows, power buggies, compact loaders or simply, by hand.
- The Trash Hopper works with standard forklifts and and telehandlers making this a versatile hopper for various jobs.
- Increases productivity as workman can load as work progresses, keeping a cleaner and safer jobsite.
- Eliminates dangers of dumping trash from elevated heights.
OSHA requires contacting the manufacturer of your forklift to request specifications for the use of any forklift attachments to ensure your equipment has the adequate capacity to handle the desired load. Refer to your forklift operator manuals for more information.
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may vary from actual product.